Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 0: a little information before I leave :)


Tomorrow morning (July 7th) I will be leaving for my adventure in Costa Rica! It’s unbelievable that the day is actually here! I still have to look at my suitcase to realize that I’m actually leaving J
                Okay! A little info since this is my first post! I will be studying abroad at Universidad Veritas in San Jose, Costa Rica for the next four weeks. The class I am taking is Spanish for Health Professions and I have looked at my syllabus and I will be learning A LOT in the little time down there! I am not the best writer…but I am going to try my best with my posts (and perhaps entertain you with my grammar—and yet I’m learning another language…weird?). For those of you that know me, you know I LOVE taking pictures, so trust me; there will be loads of pictures! Anyway, I will be living with a host family and will have two roommates. I know a bit about them and I think I’m going to love my host family and roommates! J I feel extremely blessed with this opportunity and feel that I am going to learn a lot of Spanish, more about the Costa Rican culture, and grow as an individual. So I hope you enjoy reading about my journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment