Monday, July 16, 2012

Puerto Viejo!

hammocks everywhere!


lots of backpackers

drinking a coconut on the beach= paradise!




some tico boys throwing a coconut for dogs to catch :)




pretty flowers everywhere

my hotel 

crab in the sewer


place to wash our sandy feet at the hotel

our hotel room



SUCH A GOOD CAFE!!!!

A peanut butter and chocolate sandwich I had for lunch at the cafe above! It was heavenly!

Goose!







outside my hotel room 

fire throwers everywhere! Very entertaining!

beach at night at Johnny's 

Johnny's bar/discotheque

crab trying to cross the road :)

the dogs (spike and Katy) were playing with the crab! I have a video I might post of it

breakfast pico de gallo


pina colada 










dogs everywhere!

coconut!


oh the life of ticos growing up on the beach... they would climb up that hole to the top of the platform and jump off of the platform :)




you can see how black playa negra was!

playa negra

black sand!


(Left to right) Emily, Lorato, Erica, and me at playa negra

sunset :)

lots of surfing!





Frankenstein showers...DO NOT TOUCH THE WIRES OR METAL! YOU WILL BE SHOCKED!


No comments:

Post a Comment