Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 20: Parrots = bunnies in Costa Rica

Hola! I am officially done with my first patient simulation ever!!! in SPANISH!!!! I'm pretty happy :) It went well, too! At least I feel like it went well... so hopefully it did. Now I only have 2 class days left before I am done. Uffda time went fast! I can't believe how fast it's gone... I have had fun in Costa Rica. Definitely want to come back :) It's such a beautiful country! Wait, what am I saying, I still have a week left! Haha my room mate Erica always gets after me when I talk about how much time I only have left. She says if I keep saying that that it will make it go even faster. Which we do not want. So I am going to enjoy my last week here. I am going to Manuel Antonio this weekend! Which I am excited for since it's on the Pacific coast. I have never put my feet in the Pacific Ocean so that'll be fun. They also have a national park there where they supposedly have a ton of monkeys just wondering around. So I'm thrilled for that as well! Then next week I have my final test Monday, health fair Tuesday, and final presentation Wednesday. Thursday is another National Holiday here in Costa Rica, so we have it off. My roommate Emily and I, and possibly Erica and Sam, are thinking of going canyoning! So hopefully we can figure that out. Then Friday is packing, enjoying San Jose, and my host family, then Saturday I leave! So a busy week! :) It should be good. 
Okay, I just closed a very large beetle in my bathroom...I don't like knowing that that is crawling around while I sleep. Especially one that large. So bathroom it went until the morning. :) Lots of interesting creatures here...Anyway, look at the pineapples my Tico Dad brought back from their family farm! They are so tiny and cute--had to take a picture of them. 
He had to take lots of the fruits and veggies they have there home because the Parrots were getting them. Doesn't that sound awesome?! Instead of bunnies they have parrots that ruin their gardens! My roommates and I thought that was great. :) 
Well, that's about all the interesting stuff I have for now... Buenos Noches! 


No comments:

Post a Comment